When visiting our facility
Please note your tour will begin once you and or your group are checked in by one of our Volunteer Tour Guides. Please enter through the main Terminal Doors.
- We are an ACTIVE Airport, one cannot wander about without permission or a chaperone.
- PARKING will be validated for Visitors with proof of admission ticket, kindly TAKE a ticket upon entering and BRING your ticket with you to the office for validation. This can be done after tours as well.
- Washrooms are available inside the terminal. We suggest that you use them prior to commencing tours as there are no washrooms inside the CASC Museum.
- The Museum is heated during winter and keeps a cool temperature in the summer season.
- Weather permitting, we walk through the grass area to speak to the 3 planes on display along the way to the CASC Museum.
- If you feel you cannot walk approximately 100 meters to the CASC Museum, please advise us when you purchase your ticket in the comment section and we will arrange for you to drive in, through the main gate.
- Please dress accordingly for the weather.
- There are chairs inside the hangar Museum for those who wish to sit.
- We have a small gift shop inside the Museum, Debit and Credit is the preferred method of payment.