the only full scale replica
PLAN YOUR VISIT
Below is some important information to have when planning your visit.
We are located inside a PRIVATELY OWNED Airport, so one cannot simply walk around or wonder freely.
Safety regulations are set in place to ensure the safety of all visitors.
Upon arriving at the airport, all Tour Attendees must check in at the Main Terminal Office.
We strongly suggest that you book a time and date ahead of time, to ensure you/your group secure a spot. You may purchase tickets in advance by clicking on the button below.
You may also call ahead and reserve tickets for the time/date slot. Contact 705-428-3112.
Tours run ONLY on scheduled dates and times.
Have any questions or concerns? Please do not hesitate to reach out to us:
PLEASE NOTE-MUSEUM IS NOW OPEN!
- Have fun!
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Small children must always be supervised by guardian.
- Be courteous to fellow visitors, staff and volunteers.
- Respect Museum property; do not touch or come into any physical contact with aircraft or artifacts unless authorized by Museum staff.
- Dispose of all personal garbage; littering is prohibited.
- NO eating or drinking in the Museum.
- NO Smoking is permitted.
- Do not bring pets or animals on your visit. Only service animals necessary for persons with disabilities, are permitted inside the Museum unless authorized by the Museum Staff.
- Displaying physical impairment from alcohol or drug use, or the possession, sale, or use of illegal drugs on Museum property is prohibited.
- Do not bring guns, knives and other harmful devices on Airport property.
- Soliciting is prohibited unless authorized by the Museum Staff.
- Museum parking lots are reserved for use by Museum visitors while visiting the Museum and for Museum staff, volunteers and other authorized vehicles